Sunday, December 28, 2008

ssnotime67 New Toys


Well...did everyone survive the big day? Holidays can be especially hard for some people. We have a hard time with the celebrating, since it's hard to celebrate with loss. We did survive & we even can say that we enjoyed the day with family & friends on a much smaller scale.

For Christmas I gifted myself with a few new toys to play around with. Sharon over at "No Time To Stamp" put up a challenge about using your new toys. Here is my sample.

I now have a few more paper punches from Martha Stewart & Stampin' Up. I do love my paper punches (along with anything that goes along with crafting). What's that saying..."She who dies with the most stuff wins"....well me and my dear friend Rhonda at "Alamo Craft Company" here in San Antonio, TX are running neck & neck LOL:0)
I pray that the New Year of 2009 finds you & yours making the best of what life has to offer & if you don't like it, change it.
God Bless!

No comments: