Monday, December 29, 2008

Thank You for being a Friend!




The Christmas gifts have all been opened & the "oohs & aaahhhs" have faded. The thoughtfulness of wonderful friends & family need to be expressed with a "Thank You".


I had fun today with a new stamp set that I gifted myself with. I know that I will have plenty of opportunity to utilize this set. I am truly blessed with wonderful friends in my life.


Here are 2 examples of the cards that I will be mailing out to terrific people who enhance my life.




Recipe:


Stamp Set: Inkadinkadoo "Thanks for Everything"


Inks: SU Chocolate Chip, SU So Many Markers


Paper: K& Co. "Wild Saffron" & My Minds Eye


Paper Punches: SU Corner Rounder, EK's Decorative Corner Punch, Martha Stewart Edge Punch


Accesories: Wide Orange Ribbon, SU Dimensionals

No comments: